? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is it 2009 already???

Wow, what a Christmas Holiday!!!!! It felt like Harper and I were on the road/living out of suit cases for 2 weeks!!!! I think it was one of the best holidays ever!!!! We were everywhere from Waco to Grapevine to Arlington and back to Granbury.
Harper and I went to Waco Christmas Eve and spent the night w/Nana. Kathy, Kambiz, Alireza, Kayla, Keyan and Brennen were there too. It was special to see Harper, Keyan and Brennen open presents together PLUS it was Brennen's first Christmas ever!
We went to Eileen's for lunch/dinner and had a great time. There were alot of people!!!!! Some took walks together, some played street football, some climbed trees and the lucky ones took a load off!
That Saturday Harper and I went to the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Grapevine for Christmas w/Sandra and Douglas. Wow, another big crowd!!!! I think there were 14 of us total. We had 3 rooms. Harper and I stayed in the suite with Sandra and Douglas. I cannot EVEN begin to tell you how beautiful the hotel was decorated!!!!! They had a life size ginger bread house, Santa's Workshop, over 1 million lights, an indoor river walk, an "ICE" exhibit (incredible!!!!) and so much more. It is something you just have to see in person.
Kathy, Keyan, Kayla, Alireza, Harper, Carrie, Michael and I went to Six Flags on Tues. Dec 30th. Even though Harper and I go there often it was really special to go w/them!!! Alireza's face was priceless as he rode the Titan for the first time!!!!!!!!!! I have finally realized I can't ride hardly anything anymore w/out feeling sick! Why is that? Oh well.
New Years Eve was weird. A mean game of spoons was started and next thing you know almost everyone was drinking!!! I don't have anything against drinking (believe me) but I'm just not use to seeing these people drink!!!!! My grandmother?(okay I'm use to her drinking) but my mother? Kathy? Kambiz? Jerry? It felt weird!! Especially when they wanted me, the only one not drinking, to make a and I quote "beer run" 15 minutes before midnight! Yeah, I really wanted to go out onto the dangerous streets 15 minutes before midnight and miss ringing in the New Year w/my daughter just so my grandmother could keep her buzz going? I don't think so!!! Lushes!!!!!!!
That brings us to New Years Day and everyone came over for our annual Chinese Christmas! It was extra fun this year because we drew envelopes along w/our gifts and in two of them were $50! My mother got one of them and, drum roll............, I got the other one!!!!
We did a small family birthday party for Harper and then called it a day.
I don't think I have totally recovered from all the festivities but I definately have a deeper understanding of why family is so important!


Harper, Keyan and Brennen Christmas morning


Matthew, Zane and Ethan at Eileen's


Part of the gang on a walk


Street football action


Harper, Whitney, Lanie and Justin at the Gaylord

at the Gaylord

Six Flags: Michael, Carrie, Kathy, Keyan, Harper & Kayla
(not pictured Alireza, he was getting advil)

Happy B-Day Harper!

Happy New Years!


Spoons and Drinking!


0 comments: