? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My New Talent

My nephew Ethan let me pull his upper front tooth last night! I am really good at it! And I don't think he was in too much pain. So if anyone needs my services just let me know!!!! I will post a picture of my work later after I take one.

1 comments:

Taylor said...

Ah...we could have used you at our house last week. Jasmine lost her first tooth, but it happened at school with the help from a friend. I tried my darndest the night before, but just could not get the sucker out of there.