? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

My skinny ballerina......

I took Harper to the doctor today for her 12 year old check up. She went in "normal" and came out w/ a mild case of scoliosis, a RX for Prevacid, three band-aids and a referral to an optometrist becasue her vision is 20/50. She is in the 50% for her height (5ft 1/2 inch) and in the 25% for her weight (85 lbs). Dr. Levine asked Harper if she watches her calories or if her ballet instructor tells her to watch her calories in order to stay skinny. Can you believe it?! I'm not mad at the doctor but now I am paranoid that people may think my daughter has an eating disorder!!! Believe me that child EATS!!!!!

0 comments: