? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3 Crazy Days......

Brief summary:

Wednesday April 1, 2009-(Matt's B-Day)-I drove to pick Harper up from play practice and when we got home the power was out. I tried to call the electric company for about 30 mins but their line was busy. Suddenly the power came back on but we didn't have water. I tried the breakers and still no water. I went to the pump outside to see if there was a breaker box and got my feet stuck in the mud!!! Found a # on a tag in pump shed and spoke w/a man who said he would be out the next morning. I told him I wouln't be home and he said that was okay because he didn't need to come into the house only to the pump. Gave him Carrie's # just in case.

Thursday April 2, 2009-after taking Harper to school I drove to Waco to stay the night w/Nana because I had to go to Austin early Friday. Carrie calls to say the house is FLOODED!!!!!!! Apparently when the man came to fix the water problem no one realized the faucet in my bathroom was turned on and so water gushed until Carrie came over that afternoon to let Maggie in. My bathroom, bedroom, Harper's bedroom and living room were underwater!!!!! Luckily not to many things were ruined but I am still going through everything!!!!!!!

Friday April 3, 2009-The day I'd been waiting for!!!! The day my former boss was brought before the Dental Board! This had been a long time coming! It has been over a year since the original complaint was filed. Luckily the Dental Board believed Stacy, Paula and I and didn't believe the TOAD'S lies. He was given a pretty hefty penalty. If you need more details you will just have to call me!!!!!! Too much info to list here!!!!!

1 comments:

Taylor said...

OMG, you have had some experiences in the last few days....none I care to go through! Hope this week has been better for you.