? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm leaving on an airplane....and then a ship!


I am going on a cruise!!!!! Harper and I leave DFW on Sat June 6th to fly to Miami. The next day we leave for a 7 day Carnival cruise with Kathy, Kayla and Keyan!!!!! We will stop at the Grand Cayman Islands, Belize, Roatan (Honduras) & Key West (changed from Cozmel due to the swine flu!). I have never been on a cruise and am looking forward to it. Harper has never been out of the country so this should be quite an adventure!!!!!

1 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh, I'm so jealous!! Joe and I hope to go on one next year for our 10 year anniversary.